We here at Music Mook Review want to run a nice, fun, informative blog and adding this legal schmegal stuff is just the way of the internet land. We really wish we didn’t even have to mention it. Man, remember those simple times of flipping a vinyl record over?
- Music Mook Review is created and written by the good people at Music Mook Review. We love all things music, oh yes. All reviews are merely opinions and thoughts on music, books, dvds, and other assorted products that we love. We don’t intend to offend any groups and/or individuals.
- Music Mook Review reserves the right to remove or change any and all content at any time without announcement.
- All written content, design, and photography created by Music Mook Review is solely owned and copyrighted by Music Mook Review. Any unauthorized usage is considered a copyright violation. You may use partial content with proper link back and credit to our site or with written permission.
- All images not produced by Music Mook Review such as album covers and disc art are copyrighted by their respective owners and are used only for review purposes. We make no claims on any images used.
- All reviews are made on products we purchased ourselves or received as gifts from family or friends. We are not paid for any review and receive no free product. If we do ever receive a free or promotional product we will write about it only if we love it, and not because we sold out to the man.
- We love getting comments although we reserve the right to remove or edit any or all inappropriate comments. Remember, it’s all about the music and having a good time. Some comments may take time to show so don’t worry if you don’t see it right away.